February 19, 2003

well, i have been learning a lot of interesting things in my city planning class, which is in fact a class on how much japan conquered the world in the 80s and then lost it in the 90s. but, when will i use any of this information for ANYTHING? since i'm not planning on becoming a ceo ... i guess it's just nice to know. you know, just in case i somehow end up in middle management or work on the production line of Toyota. who knows, right? i just want to have my own art gallery! that's all!

So i have good news and good news that used to be bad news: at last, my love has come along! my lonely days are over, ... and life is like a song! just kidding, i'm no etta jones, but i DID just get a job as a writer's editor and "associate" for a professor who teaches for extension and does private editing for scholar clients. Which means hopefully i will start earning some bread to bake ... i want to get my mum a nice birthday present (she turned 49 today). on the up side, i am getting over an infection which was ugly and painful. luckily, there is the wonder of modern drugs ... yippee! so i finished my homework early and am now i'm about to play some games or do whatever i do in my spare time ... like rub lotion on my legs. okay tata!

No comments: