April 15, 2003

can you be ambiguous but perfectly clear at the same time? ambiguously clear? clearly ambiguous?

"the sakura are that beautiful shade of pale pink. as i strolled beneath the trees, the breeze would cast loose petals into a sort of summer snowstorm effect. i know you would've loved it. you would've smiled. or if we were there together like old times..."
>>"even those trees you planted as children became too heavy long ago--you couldn't carry them now. But you can carry the winds ... and the open spaces ..."
"in your most frail gesture are things which enclose me, or which i cannot touch because they are too near
your slightest look will easily unclose me though i have closed myself as fingers, ... (i do not know what it is about you that closes
and opens;only something in me understands the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses) nobody,not even the rain,has such small hands"

""I am lonely, lonely,
I was born to be lonely,
I am best so!""


i want something else than what i have for the possibilities of other futures. dwelled too far in the intellect. too much planning -- calculating -- calculating -- prismatic categories turn into shades of smoke.
i am lonely for no good reason.
I am looking for . . . after I die, who would I have known? if there is nothing after this, who would I have loved?

No comments: