April 1, 2003

so i have my sliding door wide open to the sea air. i just painted my nails. i like being by myself, even though right now, i'm talking to your future self, while you are listening to my past. i've been thinking lately ...since our next door neighbors have moved, i'd like to start playing my music really loud now. it would be nice to get a set of turntables and a sampler! what do you say? i might start infringing on kamal's dj dignity, though, if i get better than him. muahaha.

so i was listening to some really cold hearted triphop (chilling and distant) and instead, started to listen to satie's trois gymnopedie from number one, (which i can play on the piano), and i was thinking why isnt there more classical piano in electronic music? van cliburn sampled?*sighhhh*

No comments: