May 7, 2010

Whoa, it's been an awesome week - b's family visiting and getting to work pretty peacefully at studio, almost finishing my shoes - up until today when I get hit by the baddest hangover - not the sledgehammer kind but the kind that makes you feel it's been a whole 24 hrs and you still can't figure out what happened all day and you still cant shake that sick anxiety that's been shrouding your perception in a paranoia that makes you wish there was a quick way to throw up mentally - All FROM ONE GLASS OF WHITE WINE.

So great, I'll be spending my whole weekend detoxing from this instead of doing anything useful. Right now I am having such a hard time thinking about anything except this weird and painful feeling I inadvertently afflicted upon myself for the sake of one jolly evening of conversation and meal. Well it was delicious.





No comments: