November 4, 2002

I got my haircut at Japan Center (at the SF mall), and it looks like a shorter version of the last haircut I got there! So much for new haircut excitement, eh? I am beginning to think my hair is too limp and thin to look cute these days. Anyone know of some good shampoo and conditioner? Thanks. Oh yes, anyone know of any good haircut salons?

Meanwhile, I am procrastinating as hard as I possibly can to not write my research paper for 170A. It's terribly difficult, but really hurting my superego, which is making me feel very guilty. So, I'm just not gonna think about it! So far, I have just been going online and looking for things to buy, with no luck, to avoid thinking about the paper and sort of appease my guilty conscience. Good thing my superego's powerful enough to not let me buy a bunch of random crap! So far, I have looked at these items: posters (I found one Jeff Koons poster, but it's an MFA Boston exhibition poster, and it's pretty lame), handbags, more handbags, scarves, jackets, dresses, shoes. To no avail, thankfully.

WAHHH!! I just realized in the middle of this blog that I am missing my Bollywood de-cal class. FUDGE! Well, this is the last one I can miss. I hope I'm not missing a good movie; last week's was pretty good: "Devdas." It starred the same guy from "Baazigar." I hate missing this class because it is actually really entertaining. What could be more fun than Indian cinema?...

No comments: