November 4, 2002

Tune: "Night and Day" Al B. Sure

I just woke up and looked outside and got scared. The bad thing about getting to see so much sky out of my window is when it's grey, frightening, and angry.On the other hand, if it rains today, I can postpone a carwash! (On the other hand, Taco has a layer of dust and grime so thick, I am afraid not even acid rain from the Bay will penetrate it).

Did you know that where I live, it NEVER rains? I have lived here since the end of May, and even if it's pouring in Berkeley and El Cerrito, even Emeryville, it does not rain here, Bayside Commons. Sometimes I wonder if we are located in a vortex where rain cannot exist, like a dry Bermuda Triangle but more like the west side of Albany Hill. Interestingly, it is ALWAYS breezy, no matter how stagnant the air is elsewhere. Ahhh well. I'm going to school now.

No comments: