April 18, 2003

Cool, I got eight compliments today on my hat. i bought it my freshman year on that little travel store next to the men's shoe store on telegraph. best investment i ever made. just kidding. well, for sure more worth it than the stock market. (if you are looking to invest, do it in real estate). i also noticed that if i cut my finger nails very short, i type like 2x faster than otherwise; its starts to become like playing the piano.

i love my new hokusai ceramic cups! awesome! thanks mom!

what a great day. it was perfect temperature, sunlight everything--fresh post-rain air, nice faces, people lounging outside, de-stressed for the most part. even outside of wurster! (one of the largest crowds OUTside of wurster i have seen). maybe it was fresh from the eight compliments on my hat. (if you are a hat-snob, let me rub it in your face!). Negatives: i have this irritating cold sore that i think i've had for like the past 2 months! (what the hell?) and i had to waste a lot of time at studio. but at least i'm back home, comfortable sweet home. yes, this is my home! my home away from home. ergh, still havent finished my laundry.

anyone want to go to a CCCAC fashion show on may 1? just wondering. also, if anyone wants to go see kirov ballet at the Kodak theatre in august before school starts, TELL ME. and finally, a word from ee cummings, one of my favorite american artists:

Buffalo Bill's
defunct
-who used to
-ride a watersmooth-silver
-----stallion
and break onetwothreefourfive pigeonsjustlikethat
-----------Jesus

he was a handsome man
-----------and what i want to know is
how do you like your blueeyed boy
Mister Death

No comments: