May 12, 2003

Check out my new toy! I got it today from Nippon Station (at Pacific East Mall). I have the pink one. It bobs its head with totally environmentally conscious solar power! It's my new best friend, when I am alone in my room ... *sighhh*

So this weekend's recap goes like this:
-Thurs: Siqi's pre-party. Some things better left forgotten. Tequila ("Siqi-la") Mico. Please!
-Fri: Siqi's birthday party incl bbq (sausages and burgers), poolage and hottubage and police! (Was it really that poppin? Yes.) Steamy: Pictures will be posted shortly; picture=1000 words.
-Sat: Chillin with Audrey, Nicole, Siq, and Bernard (amazing chi diagnostic backrubs). A useless trip to SF; got another something that I already have (Burberry). Rick's special (mostly vegan) dinner; nice suit! (Someone got faded too early. But I can't get over the mushroom sautee--mushrooms: at the top of favorite foods list).
-Sun: Waking up really late...for me (noon). Very short debate on the color "rust." (Why the heck do I remember these trivial things?) Pho at Ranch 99, and yes, pink Hidamari no Tami! Swimming for like 3 hours; I'm getting tan really fast! Sweet tooth left unsatiated (is this some sort of metaphor?). Unfinished discussion of nervousness around chameleonic ric. *SIGH...sappy smile* Work; I get to design my boss's land! Really exciting prospects of space creation ...

g'nite folks!

No comments: