May 17, 2003

Holy mole, my insomnia gets me again ... I'm up at 8 AM for no good reason. But, since I'm up, active, listening to good ole' Kylie now, I best get my day started anyhow. Yesterday I got really inspired by Mr Chad. (We drew faces on the deck of the Sigma Phi house -- Greene and Greene's last great work!) These are the things I need to remember from it:
-Las Vegas, Danville::Car wreck
-ToroLab (Tijuana)
-Aalto Library near Salem, OR
-Solution to overpopulation: education
-The cultural climate of dissatisfaction among America's wealthy
-Life=relations with (1)people and (2)the natural world
-Italian book, Moebius
-Residual, trace evidence of the topography, if not apparent.
-Biggest purchase after graduating: digital projector. (Sweeeeeeet!!)
-"Mindwalk," "Brazil"
-Buckminster Fuller play: who wants to go to the Buckminster Fuller Play on May 29th OR June 1st? ($30, possibly less) Please tell me!

After meeting with Chad, I met with Rick at the Campanile, and he showed me the creepiest, most despicable face with the queerest voice I have ever beheld. -shivers- Seriously, -shivers-. I had a dream that he thought I was Hiroshi. Seriously confused. At Yogurt Park, he got the Orange stuff with white chocolate chips. I got the cookies and cream with -- mmmm -- thwawbewwies. Then he blathered on about his play, which, I think he ascertained, needed more than a facelift--it needed a miracle. Namely, me. But, I am not sure that my ideas can awaken it from the latent stage it's in. Well, I will have to discuss this further at another time. Today, I am studying like a mofo, then I'm meeting Kamal for lunch, and then we will watch "Laputa: Castle in the Sky." And maybe "Charlotte Sometimes" (see it at the Oaks, eastern end of Solano!) Then, I'm back to more studying. (Secretly, I adore studying ... it gives me fulfillment and satisfaction unparalleled .... please, come study with me--you won't regret it!).

No comments: