July 5, 2011

This morning is one of those strange, placid mornings you know mean something is coming.

The world does not wait for the weak.

This illness has ruined my life.

I do not live a day without feeling pain.

Why would I want to continue living if it will be like this for the rest of my life.

I do not want to be here, I do not want to be here, I do not want to be here, I do not want to be here, I do not want to be here, I do not want to be here, I do not want to be here, I do not want to be here.

There is no cure, there is only management. F-ck you, too.

Anger is not a healthy emotion. It hurts other people to see you sad. Get yourself fixed.

F-ck you, especially.

I know how you feel. Do you have a chronic illness, physical or mental, that impedes your goals, potential, and dreams day after day? But you have a great imagination and can imagine what it's like? Then, I'm sorry, I don't think so. It's one of those I appreciate your concern, but get the f-ck out of my face kind of mornings.




No comments: