January 12, 2004

What up people? I'm typing amidst a very messy desk, messy room--large piles of tiny bits of paper, cds, unhung prints, an unstrung mobile, and sleepy fish in a small aquarium. I'm feeling sleepy, but also the sudden urge to eat pho.

So, what happened since the last year has been very pretty, like Ravel's "Pavane for a Dead Princess," and I spent more time in southern california than i ever have before. A total of something like six days! Thanks to Kev's parents (and Jamie), Eric and Trang, and of course, Eric's parents, for letting us into their houses and eating pork buns! Eating was good. We ate tasty japonese food most at kev's parents house, pho in garden grove, at both parents places, tsao's home, jade garden (or empress something?) for dim sum, mi piacce (or piace?). Thank you so much! A very refreshing time there. :-) Very happy times.

Oh well, I'm not feeling very talkative right now. I'm going to try to do more of the things I need to do before school starts. Bye!

No comments: